Three of Joseph Bentz's books work particularly well for small groups and book clubs.
- If you are part of a small group or book club interested in reading fiction, you may want to choose A Son Comes Home.
- For academic instructors who may wish to teach A Son Comes Home in their courses. Information and free downloadable teaching materials that accompany the book are available from the A Son Comes Home web page.
NON-FICTION BOOKS ON CHRISTIAN LIVING
If you are part of a small group or book club interested in reading non-fiction books on Christian living, you may want to choose:
- Nothing is Wasted: How God Redeems What is Broken. This book offers a free downloadable Study Guide designed for a six-week study.
- Pieces of Heaven: Recognizing the Presence of God: This book offers a free downloadable Study Guide designed for a six-week study.
- When God Takes Too Long: Learning to Thrive During Lifeís Delays. This book can be purchased alone or in a package that includes a DVD that contains six video lessons taught by the author that introduce the various chapters for use in small group study. The DVD also contains a Leaders Guide with questions and activities for the group.
- Silent God: Finding Him When You Canít Hear His Voice. This book includes a Guide for Personal or Group Study at the end of the book.
- God in Pursuit: The Tipping Points from Doubt to Faith. This book offers a free downloadable Study Guide designed for a six-week study for individual or group use.